6.19.2011

"Got lost in the places I've been."


Okay, so it's been awhile and I have a LOT to say.

First, please listen to this song. INCREDIBLE. I've never seen anything like it.
They are seriously inspiring and so passionate about this song. I love it.

Second, new goal? I want to have as much fun as possible this summer.
Third, singles ward? A little strange, but I'm going to give it a try...

Fourth, work. I'm working TEN HOUR DAYS. And I'm dying from it. However,
I'm very determined not to let that get in the way of having an awesome summer.
Lucky for me, I work with incredible people.

Fifth, I want to do the most amazing art piece I've ever done. I'm going to search this
week for a picture. I want people to feel passion, emotion, and inspiration from this
piece. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'm looking.

Sixth, college. Weber State, here I come. I've signed up for some of my classes
and I've also declared a major. First off, I'm studying Secondary Education. My hope
is to one day be back in highschool, doing what I seriously LOVE. Teaching.
Which, probably doesn't seem even that cool, or inspiring, or passionate. Which is
what I'm all about. But, if you think about it...there are some pretty dang intelligent
kids out there, and if I get to be apart of their life? And perhaps make a difference?
That's an astounding thing. Teachers can be amazing individuals.
That also means I have  A TON to get done. I've had to declare a major FOR teaching.
I've decided to major in English and minor in Fitness. Random? Probably sounds it.
The teachers I remember most though have been my English and Fitness teachers.
English is an incredibly deep thing to cover. And a lot of people don't understand
how a single author, journalist, poet, or even a simple sentence can change the WORLD.
Also, fitness. I LOVE to run and be active and just be out there doing something
physical. It releases endorphins and makes people happy. Who could want more than
that? And in the world we're living today, and what we're EATING today, everyone could
use a little more physical activity. And I want to teach that. :)

Seventh, I want to go on a mission. IF I obviously don't find a husband first. Not that I'm
looking or interested. But again, I love to teach and I absolutely love the Gospel. And
if I'm serving the Lord for a year and a half, my husband has got to be pretty hot, right?
KIDDING. But... really.

Eighth, Happy Fathers Day. I love my dad and I'm extremely grateful for all he's done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment